View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 06:37 PM   #10
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
I also own a 3000RK and while at the Rally had an opportunity to speak with Craig in customer service on a "rumor" about travel to Alaska. I didn't mention Bob (Blarkman) by name. According to Craig, there is no limitation and the only time there has ever been an issue was recently. He relayed that a customer was seeking repairs to his unit from excessive vibration and comlained that he was not able to maintain 75 MPH along the Al-Can because of the excessive bucking and chucking.

Now I have never travelled the Al-Can but according to Craig most people can not drive cars along there at that speed let alone pull a Monty. Craig said they were fixing the damage but said the owner was informed if he returned to Alaska and insisted on driving at 75 MPH future damage would not be covered.

Bob (Blarkman) is this your unit he is talking about and if so how accurate is his version? I know the tires are only rated for 65 MPH, regardless of the quality of the road.

Bill
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote