View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 12:00 PM   #94
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-CI View Post
So - the original symptom of failed AC unit, was that due to the faulty shore power connection? Either way, just glad you are back in the saddle again. Hope your upcoming trip goes well
I got the idea to inspect the shore power receptacle from a recent post here. It wasn't the air conditioner that failed. It was an AC electrical circuit that failed. It was due to a wire nut that came loose. The shore power receptacle was a coincidence. I'm glad it happened there and not on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandK View Post
Great opportunity to get some pictures of what’s in there and where it’s located on your rig. If they cut open the Coroplast, what do they use to repair it? I’ve wondered about this in case I ever have to get into mine. Tia
Well the repair is tape and screws. Not super impressed with it. I'll be doing my own repairs once their done. The rig still has to go back this winter for the black tank and roof repair. Once that's done it's time for flex tape!