View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 07:25 PM   #31
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by bncinwv View Post
One thing I have discovered after a few years on this forum, is that there are those who are happy with their purchase (we have had two excellent Montana's to date) and their are those who seem to be not so happy with their purchase and tend to use the forum as a sounding board for their dissatisfaction. I do not recall any previous posts regarding this issue and have to surmise that it is an isolated problem that any reputable dealer should be able to remedy. I understand your being upset with the issue and totally agree that it should be remedied by Keystone in conjunction with your dealer. Furthermore, I appreciate the heads-up towards any potential problem, but to date, our AC system, which I do not believe is the "quiet cool system", but I must admit that I do not know, has not presented us with any problems. I can only hope and believe that at some point in the future that you can attain the same degree of satisfaction that we have had with our two "very expensive Montana's".
Bingo
Sorry to bust your bubble but this is a VERY common issue with the "quiet air" return ducts. I have seen dozens of posts regarding same! We have the system and I found the exact same issue on our brand new Montana!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote