View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:44 AM   #8
Carole
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12726
Hi, just thought I'd offer my 2 cents worth. We purchased a 358rlt Mountaineer 2013 in August. The living area is just like the 3582 rlt in the Montana. We just love our floor plan and we swapped the couch to the back and chairs on the side. Still room for a nice end table next to couch. We liked watching tv from recliners straight on or reclining on the couch facing tv. We also preferred having the frig where we could get to it at any time. We also like having the island open so if we both wanted to be behind it we could get out without one of us moving out if the way. Several of our friends that got the connected island have since gotten a different floor plan. Any way, I love the couch in the back and having 2 big slides across from each other. We also preferred the bathroom in the Mountaineer as my husband is tall and we seem to have more room with the combined bath. Different strokes for different folks. I'm sure you will enjoy which ever floor plan you get. We looked for over 2 years at floor plans and are not disappointed in this one at all. Entertained 8 people recently and had plenty of room. We stay in ours for a couple of months or more at a time and love all the room. Good luck and good travels.
Carole is offline   Reply With Quote