Thread: Dealer Ratings
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 06:31 AM   #63
gkbutler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4049
Send a message via MSN to gkbutler Send a message via Yahoo to gkbutler
I know they have already been mentioned but Collier's RV in Rockford, IL.
Sales 10--Our service from start to finish was completly painless. No hassles from anyone. I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped in for warranty work this last summer that the salesman still remembered us. Even told me which unit I had purchased.

Service 10+ We had several minor manufacturing problems we discovered after delivery. The service manager and service writer were able to squeeze us in and got all of the problems fixed within two hours. We also had our Monty up there this last summer with some warranty issues (hole in the gray tank) Was in and out the same day.

Our latest experience with them was with the dog and the door. After not being able to get information from the manufacturer of the door, I sent an email to our service writer Lisa. She and the parts manager were able to get us the information to get a new door delivered to us. She has also checked with us via email from time to time to make sure that everything is going well. You can't beat customer service like that.

gkbutler is offline   Reply With Quote