View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 04:02 PM   #25
Dave W
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14547
Quote:
Originally Posted by greghc48@gmail.com View Post
Well, it was our turn with the mystery window break on our 2018 High Country HM375FL.

The part number is on the INSIDE of the clamp ring and is accessed only by removing a bunch of screws, and in my case it was 38 to 40. You will need the entire number that's on that sticker. You do need to hold the window in place while you access that sticker as the weatherstripping is single sided adhesive. I used a good roll of 3m commercial grade duct tape across the window. Oh yeah, I'm assuming the window is a Hehr as that's what Keystone normally uses, but .....

You can try a local dealer but if reasonably handy, a DIY project. I ordered ours from Duncan Industries, an LCI company. I'm 90% satsisfied with ours and if you have read my last post, that while the glass is not a 100% match, close enough plus their $12 INSTALL kit was not enough material.

It took 30 days to order and ship. You do need a commercial address as a ship to.

For inside protection, I duct taped 10 mil plastic over the window frame. Don't let duct tape sit on the side walls unless as it will leave a nasty residue thats tough to remove.

If that is an opening vent window, that has a couple brackets that will need to be reattached after cleaning the remaining glass and Hehr's adhesive and not a fun job and something a local shop might not want to do. Locally, no one wanted to do ours so I ended up with an entire new window, luckily covered by insurance

If I can help with more words or suggestions, just ask either on the thread or by a PM..
2019 F150SC XLT SE Sport,w/full tow package
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote