View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 05:53 PM   #8
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Sue,

You don't sound like you fell of the turnip truck. So think about it. Your are a salesman and you don't sell Montanas. What would you say about Montanas? Did you ever buy a car? The Chevy salesman says, "Did you hear about the recalls on the Fords?" "The Chrysler products don't have good resale value." Go to a competing dealer and you hear the same innuendoes. The same flimflam goes in the stick house market. " Oh, that builder has soooo many problems."

You are doing the right thing by asking the users. Admittedly, we are prejudicedly convinced that we made the right choice. Who every publicly admits they made a wrong one? I, for one, try to be honest with myself, first of all, and then with others. I like my Montana. We will be fulltiming in it as soon as we sell the stick house if not before.

Mine is a previously loved and enjoyed unit, well cared for by fastidious folks who had fulltimed in it for 18 months. We picked it up at a bargain price that included the pristine tow vehicle. We could not be more pleased, more like elated.

On this forum, we yell when we don't like something or something is not as it should be. That's the beauty of this group of folks. You get "the good, the bad and the ugly" uncensored. You also get a huge amount of creative problem solving synergy that helps answer questions before you even know what questions to ask. Happy hunting...
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote