View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 07:10 PM   #24
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carguy1965 View Post
Our 2019 3121RL is at the dealer right now having the door replaced in warranty. Had an issue with binding up in the top left corner of the door
frame. They adjusted it once when it was just a few months old and it helped for a little while but over time it got way worse, my wife or grandkids could not close the door at all. So we carried it back after our most recent beach trip and they are putting in a new door. Hope that fixes the issue.. I always use double 2x10's under my landing gear and typically manually adjust the level both ways with a construction level on the garage floor once we are set up..

Good luck with yours.
Do yourself a favor and buy some Hopkins graduated levels Mount one to the side near the overhang on the driver side and one in the front just around the corner after you get the camper as level as you want it.

From there on out you won't have to use your level at all, and you will know which side of the camper has to go up and how much. They will also indicate how much the front has to go up or down. They are graduated in inches and pretty accurate
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote