View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 04:05 PM   #52
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmaxDually View Post
Good decision on not getting the factory GPS/Nav system with your truck. I don't know how the systems are now on the new trucks but I ordered the factory Nav systems on my 2006 avalanche and on my 2012 D'max and it is crap. They are not accurate and GM nav disc charges $200.00 for the update disc's. I updated mine once and never again. The updated disc didn't have roads that were built 3 years prior and roads and POI's that have been gone for years were still on the map.
I purchased the Garmin RV gps. It is 100x better than any factory GPS and you get free lifetime updates.

Talk about fitting all my displays in my TV. Here is a picture of the cockpit of my TV. On top is my 7" Furrion camera system display, below that is my Garmin RV Gps display, below that and to the left is my Edge Programmer display and below that to the right is my Transfer Flow aux fuel tank Trax 3 display...
Oh yeah I also forgot to mention to the left of my steering wheel is my TST tpms displays along with a 3 gage “A” pillar pod.
I think you have OCD. LOL. Way to many distractions for me.
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote