Thread: Anderson hitch
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 08:42 AM   #20
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaine and Lindy View Post
Sorry I didn't make myself clear. The adjustment is on the Trailer Saver Air Ride hitch. The adjustments are on the Trailer Saver to prevent the hitch from movement inside the puck system.

i don't know what other 5th wheel hitches use to adapt to the Puck system. GM Puck system is welded to the frame, no move.

It is apparent we don't see eye to eye. I'm disappointed in that. However, I'm hear to help anyone I can. I not here to debate YOU or anyone else.

Happy trails.
I just didn't see the point of your post ,we are talking a standard bed on a Ram ,in the old days referred to as a short bed . You are towing with something entirely different hitch ,truck etc etc .

As you realized , your post was not clear ,sounding like the puck system is adjustable. I answered the op exactly what he was asking . We sometimes get lost on these threads what direction it was going .

I think a debate will always start, big reason these threads are mostly opinions ,and not facts, and there will be disagreement . I will certainly make an effort to get along ,but will always debate or disagree when I feel its needed.
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote