View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 12:53 PM   #22
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
The short answer, believe it or not some of us have worked long and hard to be Fat Cats as you said. I see were a barrel of oil is back down to $110.00 this afternoon. Will Diesel go down I don't think so. DW last night set our budget at $600.00 a month for Diesel, when we get there we stop. We are saving for out trip in June now. Oil is what runs our economy, not the stock market. I got out of there several years ago. It was just paper, it was the dumbest thing I did by going there. When you have all these young studs playing with your money your in trouble. Just look at the oil, they are running around guessing what oil will be next month, they don't have a clue, but they are playing with someone else's money. Its just as bad as gambling. Its just a game. If you like paying $5.00 a gallon for Diesel, set on you back side and do nothing and keep electing the dummys in congress. Not me if you vote to raise taxes, I will not vote for you, until you start making the right decisions were you spend my money. GBY...
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote