Thread: Very slow flow
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 01:40 PM   #15
randye
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7139
Update on slow flow. I shut off water and pulled all lines loose. I found mineral build up around the small restricktor in the metal line running from the middle of the spray faucett. I drilled out the restrcktor and ran a piece of bailing wire the full length of the line and a little more mineral came out, Hooked all lines back up and viola got about three times the flow, thanks all I now am a hero with the DW. it's been three days of hunting for the second check valve. I think I'm working harder on the Monty while I wait for the next job to start in April. Been sanding all the small white screws in the slides outside and re touching them with white paint, and some of the black ones around the windows. The ladder in back that goes up on the roof have rusted. Next around the scare lights. I've been doing a little body work on the lower metal panels, from small dents put in them over the last five years. Its been a long while since I've had time to work on it. We work 40 to 45 hrs a day five days a week, so days off we go places to see the sites. This has been good to get the well needed maintenance done. Again all the advice was just what I needed thanks.
randye is offline   Reply With Quote