View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 10:02 AM   #22
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
Jim and Jan, Yes the sink is a 60/40 split sink, and yes the cook top is a three burner gas cook top. We would never want those electric glass tops! My wife is a gourmet cook, and refuses to use glass cook tops. And yes, I'm am pretty anal about taking care of this 5th wheel, or any of my vehicles for that matter. In fact yesterday I had the wheel bearings replaced with upgraded bearings, just because! I figure since there is no engine or transmission, the only thing I can do to make this 5th wheel more reliable, is to replace the wheel bearings. We are going on a final trip in 3 weeks. You could come to see it here in Tahoe before we leave, or after we get back? The only thing, is when we get back, we might have to go directly to our storage yard in Reno, if it is snowing up here in Tahoe when we get back in the middle of November. let me know. Thanks Jim