View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 10:13 PM   #5
bleedmichigan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camping Sue and Al View Post
We love most of the details on this unit.
Wanting some feedback from those of you that have made the jump.

1. Seems to have very minimal storage in the kitchen. My wife feels like it would be very difficult to cook with what storage is available. What has your experience been?

2. Surprised by the cheap woodwork in the units. Our current and previous units have been solid wood cabinetry and trim. I understand that the Legacy models have upgraded stiles and trim. Is it substantially different? We will be living in the unit for as much as 6 months a year and plastic is not the way we want to live. Yes, this is personal preference. Looking for some feedback on this also.
I do not have this unit so I cannot speak to the storage. I have a 3750fl which has minimal basement storage but where there is a will there is a way.

As for the trim think of these kitchens not as high end homes but starter homes or a step above or maybe below depending on the day your cabinets were made. The cabinet frames are wood, the door stiles are wood, depending on the door style the panel may be wood, and a lot of the islands and peninsula backs are panels with pictures of wood. If that’s not what you are looking for and it’s a deal breaker then you likely will need to look at a different brand. I have always thought of RVs as a give and take. Make a list of the things you have to have, the things you would like to have, and what you can live without. Then search from there.
bleedmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote