View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 11:20 AM   #1
Oldharley
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #21684
2017 3660rl with upgrades

doubt you can find a Montana with all the upgrades this 5th wheel has. I upgraded the unit to electric over hydraulic disc brakes. if you have ever towed a big trailer you hit the brakes the trailer jerks you and then you can feel it push the truck. with these brakes the unit stops with you and doesn't push you. the first panic stop you do will convince you and you will never tow another 5th wheel without disc brakes. Seperate washer/dryer. 180 watts solar panel, 2000 watt inverter charger. Onan 5500watt lp generator. built in surge and brown out protector, power management. pass through bunk has a 600lb 48" sliding shelf. no more climbing in and hitting you head to get stuff out of the storage area. king size bed. new rims and tires (same tires that car haulers use speed rated to 81mph) no crappy Chinese tires that are only 60mph speed rated like most tires on the market. I never intended to sell this 5th wheel so I did every upgrade I could think of. then my wife and I found a longer 5th wheel and now this is unexpectedly up for sale. total cost of upgrades is 15k without labor that is just parts. I'm reasonable so tell me what is worth and why. This unit is set up for full time rv'ing. couch pulls out for a bed so unit sleeps 4 as is. we have used air mattresses on the floor to sleep more. huge storage areas. More pictures to come but you can search the model number for layout. truck is also for sale separately if interested. inside pictures will be loaded tomorrow and I can show the unit tomorrow as well.
Blake 8015601115
price is $52,000
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200515_130017.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	260.9 KB
ID:	6384   Click image for larger version

Name:	2411.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	6385