View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 02:30 PM   #11
Dixie Flyer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19905
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr11regal View Post
Sometimes in life things change. We are looking to sell our 2018 Montana 3811MS Legacy Edition Full Paint along with our 2018 GMC Denali Diesel 1 Ton dually. Any suggestions where is the best place to list it or if anyone is interested. Truck has 23k miles & the Montana has less than 10k miles. Both are fully loaded and in excellent condition. Also included with the truck will be a Curt 20k hitch purchased new, 50gal transfer Titan Fuel Tank electronically controlled brand new 8ft. bed hard folding tonneau cover just purchased in the past month. Truck also has trailering camera system, rock tamer mud flaps also included. Looking for some advice on best place to list. Asking $135,000 for the combination - Thanks in advance for any info. David
I have listed my camper and truck with National Vehicle. For a fee they will list your unit and also provide all the help you need in selling your camper and truck. They will list it with several other people who sell RVs and truck and will also transport your unit to the site of the buyer. They also will finance it for you.Their phone number is 800 320 9557. I believe they are good folks to work with.
Dixie Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote