View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 07:27 PM   #7
G & S Russell
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25774
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtcurbo View Post
The most expensive chair I have ever bought.

I'm fairly new to the MOC. The way we found out about it was by a man who saw us pull into a Cracker Barrel Restaurant. He asked if I belonged to the Montana Owner's Club. I told him I didn't know about it. He proceeded to explain how to join. I'm really glad he did. We have been rving for 39 years. On several of our trips I kept noticing the Montana fifth wheels and admiring them.
After spending a month in Montrose, Colorado, we returned to our home in East Tex. I saw an add in Camping World for a chair I wanted. So, we went to the nearest CW to buy it. My wife enjoys looking at new rv's and wanted to look at the one's there at CW. The gates were closed so we left. But right next to CW was a Montana Dealership, RV Station in Tyler, Tex. We pulled in and my wife started going through every fifth wheel there. We currently owned a Hitchhiker II. She fell in love with a 37 ft. 2018 HM 345 RL. We bought it the very next day. That was the most expensive chair I have ever bought. We are now full timers for the last 2 yrs. and loving it. John Curbo
We went to RV Station in Tyler to buy and $8 furnace exhaust wheel and did the same thing. We also had a Hitchhiker II, however, We found a 3813 MS that they gave us an awesome price on, but we wanted the RV refrigerator which they didn’t have. Short story, we now own a 3812 MS that we bought in Georgetown. We’ve been self quarantined at Lake Hawkins for the last three weeks and are loving our new “Lake House” Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people here. Happy Trails.
South Bend Flywheel and Clutch, Loadlifter 5000 Rear Air Bag Kit
G & S Russell is offline   Reply With Quote