Thread: 3400RL Length
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 05:59 PM   #7
CADman_KS
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25060
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeje View Post
Been there done that. When I bought our 3455sa I was not sure it would fit in our pole building. I knew length would not be an issue but height would be. The front a/c contacts the rubber sweep on the top garage door seal. Got lucky. LOL

I think we will possibly have an issue come June when Mor Ryde installs the IS and raises the camper. But maybe not since they will raise the rear end. We will see.
LOL! Height was the dimension that we were concerned about! Height on the website is 13'5". Our door measures 13'4 1/2"!!! I knew it was going to be close, but I had a backup plan to modify the door if needed. Turns out we had about 2" to spare on the height, but we're about 6" short on the length!!!

Now I have to fix the depth of the shed. Have a plan, and won't be too hard to fix. Really glad that I have a wood structured pole barn now and not a metal framed building. Not sure I could modify it as easy.

Life lesson:. Figure out how big you want your shed and add 5' in the short dimension and 10' in the long dimension. You can never have too much!!!
CADman_KS is offline   Reply With Quote