View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 04:10 PM   #5
Bama Camper
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #15888
Yes, that's normal... for CW of Oxford. I had a very similar problem. I had them order a decorative screw that went in the chandelier for me. They were to call when it came in. I made a temporary repair to the chandelier, so I didn't really need it, so I decided to wait just to see how long it would take. After 3 months, no call. So, I called them and found out they ordered and received it but lost it. Another 3 months, no call. So, I called them again and found out the WHOLE Chandelier had been received and sitting on someone's desk. They never called. When I told them I only needed the screw, they wanted me to bring my rig in (80 miles) and "put it in line" so they could install the screw. I told them to mail me they screw. Of course they didn't want to, but I finally convinced them. After two weeks I had still not received the screw so I called again. They finally sent... the whole chandelier! I took the screw out, used it, and still have the chandelier.

I also had problems with them misdiagnosing an AC problem and a refer problem. I'm almost glad I'm out of the warranty period!

I think it depends on the individual CW. I had a good experience with CW of Robertsdale, AL in the past. But, my last trip down there was very negative. I found out the only person in the service department (a service writer) that really cared got fired. I understand it was for taking too long with customers - probably being too responsive. Figures...

Bama Camper is offline   Reply With Quote