View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 02:18 PM   #22
montanaone
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1
The Policy on advertising here has been since the beginning of MOC that there would be none! I have made an exception here by including the information on the moved thread.

Links provided by members to products or services that are useful to the members of MOC have always been allowed. This forum however is not a venue for Manufacturer's or Dealers to promote their products or services.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jgrubert

Recently I was contacted by several Keystone fifth wheel owners to introduce the Isolator "Air Ride" Pin Box to the retail market. Currently, it is the hottest optional pin box being sold to frame manufacturers and dealers across the U.S. and Canada. The Isolator Air Ride Pin Box is the only CSA approved "Air Ride" pin box on the market specifically engineered to reduce the tension, stress, and pressure placed on the upper deck of your frame. Weighing 50 pounds less than similar boxes, the Isolator is easy to install and fits into a wide range of fifth wheel upper decks. The unique air bag and shock suspension system creates unparalleled comfort, protection of investment, and most of all safety. The Isolator is a multi-purpose unit that will allow you to maintain resale value of your unit, protect the interior components (dishes falling out of cupboards), provide a comfortable and controlled ride, and unmatched safety.

Jeremiah Grubert
Sales Manager
Trp Fabex, LLC
Elkhart Indiana
Email: jeremiah_trpfabex@verizon.net
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sreigle

Thanks for the information, Jeremiah. A couple of questions, if I may.

1. cost, installed and not?

2. can a fifthwheel be towed by a tow truck with this thing installed? Does it require a special adapter to do so, as with the TrailAir?

3. does this thing require any special hitch in the bed of the truck or any special adapters for the existing hitch?

4. are you willing to install one on our Montana for free and call it advertising when we say nice things about it?

Thanks.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jrgwdenner

Nice things, nice things, nice things! Is that enough 'nice things'? I would also appreciate the answers to Steve very timely questions. Judy
montanaone is offline   Reply With Quote