Thread: Fuel prices
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:02 AM   #12
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
I agree with Carol completely, the price of the fuel to me is irrelevant. Same as what MPG we are getting (don't know and have never really been interested in calculating it). When we travel, if the fuel gauge gets to 1/4 tank, we look for a place to fill it back up. We all only live once and how can you put a price on priceless moments and memories. Now, with all that being said, we do camp locally as well, so we can offset the fuel costs somewhat but the vacation trips will never change regardless of the costs. Before I get flamed, I do understand that many are on fixed budgets and the pain is proportionally larger, all I have to fall back on is that my planned retirement just keeps moving a little farther away from the present, but at least I will enjoy the present!

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Mrs. CountryGuy

heckiedoo no.
Oh, and with regards to the quote, Carol, is that MI dialect, or did you pick that up somewhere along the route of you travels?? I like it!! Just that quote and wondering where it came from almost made me forget what the thread was about!

Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote