Thread: New Order
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 08:59 PM   #16
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
I don't see the listing anymore here on the Forum but there used to be a section that had lists of PDI essential to check. It may be here and I'm just missing it but use them. They are worth the time to check off everything on them. There should be several of them. I think you can click on the Search Engine at the top of the page also and type in PDI and you'll come up with a Google list of PDI lists fro the Montana Owners. Take a good flashlight, a screw driver with the square bit that fits into nearly all of the screws on the unit and pen/pencil with a notebook or pad so you can list any items you find. It sounds like your dealer wants to make sure you have everything gone through if they let you stay for a couple of nights to check everything out. Also you can make a video of all of the things the service tech tells you about the unit. It really does help, because there is way to much to try to remember. The video just refreshes your memory on items.
Good luck, Congratulations and hope to see you down the road sometime along ours and your travels.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote