Thread: and i'm fussy
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
swanny
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8816
and i'm fussy

checked our new 3465sa out over the weekend (both days)
i have to admit i was very pleased with MOST everything i checked out.
first we checked all major things

ac, heater, refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, water pump, vents/fans,awning, windows, fireplace, tv's, toilet, shower, microwave, hot water heater, lights, ceiling fan, all electrical wires, hydraulic lines, propane lines, water lines, all holding tanks and dump valves. all systems checked on gas and electric.
i think that covers the big stuff.

then the small stuff

loose nuts, bolts and screws, shades, cabinet doors, hinges, moldings, carpet, furniture, screens, decals, caulking, and seals.

now, after all that the biggest thing wrong was loose or stripped nuts bolts and screws. also screws screwed into nothing. the next thing was uneven shades . also remounted the water pump now it's quiet. while i was in the area connected the duct work to the heater so it will stay fastened and taped all flanges and fittings better.
then wire tied a lot of stuff.

some observations
all the areas that i was in, cabinets, behind drawers, behind the wall in the basement. all were very clean no junk left behind!
the fit on most things was very good.
on the other hand, a scratched (bad) microwave and stove hood (on order) this i don't get, cabinet doors with the pulls at the bottom and the catch at the top. won't be long the door will be falling apart from being twisted when opening. the shades, WOW!!!!!! can't even talk about it.

to everybody who is able, do yourself a favor and check it all out, you will sleep better. i now know my Monty. i hope were friends.

I'm glad i bought a MONTANA!!!!!!!

ps: prewired for generator, can't figure it out. guess i missed that on our pdi walk around. help
swanny is offline   Reply With Quote