View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 09:07 PM   #51
sourdough
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
We already have more than one floor plan that caters to the Harley haulers (I don't have anything against motorcycles and in fact own one). Where I am headed is towards hauling more than one toy (IE:Jet ski and a side by side for instance) or longer toys like canoes and such.

There is a LOT of potential if the space was designed in. No telling what kind of toys folks might want to haul. But for sure there is a big market out there of empty nesters with money that have toys. Most of the empty nesters I talk to say the same thing "we would love to bring our toys BUT we don't want the big garage of a conventional toyhauler eating up our living space". And we don't like the living room (break your neck looking at the TV) layout of conventional toy haulers. This is why the HC381TH type floor plan is so popular. Its the first time the MFG got the mix of full floor plan upstairs but still able to carry toys (in basement garage) out there.

One other thing to keep in mind is that the lower the toys are in the unit the more stable (less top heavy) it will be.

Jim, I know you have said you are "passionate" about this type of floorplan for some reason but it seems this is now your thread? To promote "your" idea"? Just sayin from a distant perch..... It's nice to hear other folks thoughts without rebuttals etc.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote