View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 01:23 PM   #48
BiggarView
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19382
Send a message via AIM to BiggarView
Quote:
Originally Posted by CADman_KS View Post
Did I misunderstand something in your last post about the toy hauler? Are you saying that a floor plan like the River Ranch is good for toys, or the 380/1TH?

I don't see how the River Ranch would be helpful in the toy market, but I can be enlightened.
You could easily get a golf cart or ATV in there. Think of the toyhaulers out now that have lifting beds with gaping maws under them when they are raised. just sayin. NO reason to think they could not do that with this design either.

Consider yourself enlightened.

ON the subject of hauling big toys, Evergreen's LIfestyle Luxury RVs (out of business now) had a model with a 9x4 foot long slide room that was hidden behind the living room TV (with interior door access). Their "lesser" AlfaGold line also had this feature on one their models (3905SH) too. That concept could hold a GoldWing motorcycle. (even had a optional bike lift ramp and winch assembly) That could be done with this design too with some strengthening alterations. Not everything has to be carried underneath. Just thinking outside the box... so to speak. https://spec.dlrwebservice.com/sb-rv...Motorcycle.jpg

2017 RAM 3500 Laramie CCLB Dually CTD Aisin, OEM auto level rear air-ride, B&W hitch
2020 3813MS Legacy Cobalt FBP, MORryde 8K IS & pinbox, PI EMS,DIY mods by in-house "craftsman", RV security system Mk1 Beagle Alerter
BiggarView is offline   Reply With Quote