Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2002, 08:29 AM   #1
VanMan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9
Introduction

I would like to introduce myself and my family.

I am Larry Daniels and my wife is Jena. I am a Mfg. Engineer for Lockheed Martin Aeronatics in Ft. Worth, TX. LM Aero manufactures, among other things, military aircraft (F-16, F-22, F-35 aka JSF).
My wife, Jena, is a special education classroom assistant for 9th graders at Castleberry Middle School in River Oaks, TX.(adjacent to Ft. Worth). We have two grown children - Scott (33) who is single and in management with a hospital laboratory in Denver, CO. and Kristen (28), is a single substitute teacher's aide in Weatherford, TX.

We have 13 acres in the country and have a few goats for brush control and a few "guard donkeys" to protect th goats from coyotes and dogs.

We have a 2000 Montana Mountaineer 305FKS travel trailer. I realize this forum was spawned from the fiver forum, but I hope we are still welcome here.

We have a 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty, Super Cab, Lariat V-10.

We have RV'd for about 11 years in a 24' hard travel trailer and just recently purchased this pickup and trailer and have not even taken them on a maiden trip yet. I have been spending all my spare time making the trailer "just like new" and adding EVERYTHING that I ever wished that I had before !!

We love Colorado, the Smoky Mountains, and Texas State Parks. We have recently discovered the Arkansas State Parks and will certainly be visiting several next year !

1999 F250 V-10
2000 Montana Mountaineer TT 305FKS
Weatherford, TX
VanMan is offline   Reply With Quote