View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 01:18 PM   #15
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Rich & Helen, obviously we in this forum like our Montanas. However, the Cardinal is also a good brand. Our first Montana was a new 2001 2880RL. We liked it so much that when we decided to trade (to get room for washer and dryer) we bought another Montana, a new 2003 3295RK. We had the 3295RK for 8 months before starting our fulltiming (now on our 24th month) and still think we made the right choice for us in the 3295RK and the right choice, period, in getting another Montana. While I think there are other good brands, I also look at "bang for the buck". We probably overuse that term in this forum but there's a reason for that. Also, Montana has been the number one selling trailer in North America for four years in a row. There must be a reason for that. Anyone can lead for a year, maybe even two, but you have to do things right to stay on top for four years. And that includes taking care of your customers. And THAT is why we have a Montana.

Good luck to you folks regardless of what brand you buy. I realize floorplans and other amenities are all important so you may end up with something other than a Montana. Let us know you decision.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote