View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 05:38 PM   #1
MontanaPup

M.O.C. #3198
New Semi Retired Member

Hello and Aloha to All Montana RV Trailer Owners,
I joined a couple of days ago but was having trouble staying logged in on the Forum website until "Home On The Road" emailed me a while ago and came through with the answer and solved my dilema. All I wish to do is prepare for new adventures in RVing and meet some wonderful people with new experiences to share. Oh, I am single and available... if interested check out until March 1st Match.com (RomanticPup) as my niece suggested computer dating instead of visiting the bar scene where dancing used to exist. I enjoy the outdoors, dancing with all type of music, deer hunting, fresh and salt water fishing, volunteering when it deals with helping the youth and am a retired, not of my choice, Internal Auditor after 27 1/2 years working for the government. As of January I bought a retirment gift to myself of a brand new 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CrewCab LS 4WD with short bed. I added a Warn Trans4mer Grill/Guard Winch 9000i system, a Linex Bed Liner, a Flowmaster dual exhaust system and a Fold-A-Cover locking Tonneau cover as a bonus to complete the package. Then in early February I purchased a 2003 29ft 5th Wheel Montana Model 2850RK used trailer from Reeds RV Dealership in Penngove, California which was hardly used by the original owners plus I added a new Pullrite SuperGlide 16k hitch for safety purposes. I hope to do a lot of traveling to spectacular hunting and fishing spots as well as travel to enjoy meeting new people learning about life on a daily basis. I plan to travel to Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington State, Colorado, Utah and Arizona to start out with in the beginning. I have been trying to locate some type of paper back bound directory to "all" RV sites to sleep over, if need be at economical cost, but have not found a source yet to provide a book listing them for the states I plan to visit. I would appreciate any and all suggestions as I condsider myself a "newbee" at this time and wish to learn the shortcuts and precautions to drive by while enjoying RVing. Thanks in advance... I look forward to be an active member with MOC... MontanaPup
MontanaPup is offline   Reply With Quote