View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 04:05 PM   #7
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
I have a Predator 3500 mounted on the rear of my motor home. I had my Honda 3000 watt mounted on the back of the MH first but it didn’t really lend itself to this application. There wasn’t anything wrong with the generator it’s a fine product just not as good as the HF unit for this. The HF is set on springs to remove all the vibration from the camper which would have been hard to do with the Honda. It works very well on my MH. It’s quieter than the Onan that came on the MH with much less vibration. If it breaks like the Onan did twice in 70 hours it easy to replace. Just stop at any HF and they will give me another one and I’ll be on my way with the generator installed in less than two hours.
If interested I’ll make you a hand drawing of the mount with dimensions so you can have one made. You will need the help of a machinist. If you go this route I could help make the mountings bolts that connect the generator to the frame but you will still need the frame build. It requires some machine work.
Lynwood
mlh is offline   Reply With Quote