View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 03:15 PM   #20
CORattler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10496
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by JandC

My new unit has a similar problem. I thought my pump was bad. I removed the side wall on the convenience center and tightened several water connections, still would not draw water.

Took it to a close by dealer and he disconnected the line from the fresh water tank and ran a short water hose from the pump into a bucket of water. The pump pulled from the bucket of water great to all faucets inside the Montana. It just would not pump from Montana fresh water tank.

He said there was a bad connection or split water line between pump and fresh water tank. Of course they were not interested in fixing this problem, even though they are a Keystone Montana dealer. They are just too busy "with their own customers" to deal with my warranty issues. Of course they did claim, and collect, a couple hours of labor from Keystone to check out my problem.

We have an appointment with our selling dealer (Lazy Days) next month to get it fixed. What a wonderful factory warranty Keystone has when you have to be without a fresh water tank for 11 months and drive over a thousand miles to get it repaired. Okay, I'm done.
That's a great way to test the pump! I'll have to remember that. Thanks.
CORattler is offline   Reply With Quote