View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 07:16 PM   #6
jeepjrn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #24167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikendebbie View Post
I will guess that Irvine will walk you thru taking the springs out to look at them. They have generously sent several folks here new guts for the blinds. What she can’t help with is removing the blind from the valence brackets because those are chosen and installed by keystone.

There was a thread here recently where someone described using a screw driver to pop the blinds out of the brackets but it did not work for me. I would love to see a video to see what the secret is. I tried every angle and got to the point where it was afraid I would break something - so I quit until somebody enlightens me.
It’s unfortunate that you’re having much the same trouble but I also feel good that I’m not the only one struggling with the frustration of these new blinds. And you’re absolutely correct, video’s how to fix/replace these blinds would be wonderful. Looking back to the old style aluminum blinds, they didn’t look the best but they always worked and we’re pretty much trouble free. Sometimes new and improved is just a fallacy as in this case.
jeepjrn is offline   Reply With Quote