View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 02:28 PM   #1
jeepjrn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #24167
Blind Troubles Continually

Is anyone else having troubles with the blinds on the newer Montana's? We have a 2019 3121RL and the blinds have been our biggest problem and source of much frustration. Up to now the first 3-4 issues were addressed and taken care of under warranty by our dealer. Over this past year 2 have fallen down to the floor during travel, dealer replaced one and I the other. 2 of them did not retract or set properly and were replaced by the dealer, no problem. On 3 of them the bottom rail has come off and I had to re-thread the tube/rail back onto the bottom of the shade. Now the latest issue, I went to lower a shade and with a big bang the shade came rolling down, obviously the spring had sprung. This last one happened just after the MOC rally a week out of warranty and I have it duct taped up at the moment. My questions: 1) is anyone else having these same troubles? and 2) does anyone know of a better quality more reliable aftermarket blind/shade since I'll now have to start paying for the replacements? Thank you in advance for your responses, suggestions, and recommendations. John
jeepjrn is offline   Reply With Quote