View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 10:18 AM   #7
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
drsmart, thanks for the link. That was some of the doubt I've seen that put doubt into an EdenPure which is why the concern is only on the price for me. But the advantage of this heater over the cheaper one that was compared in the video is the larger size and ability to be safer because of it. I have tipped over or burned out the smaller heaters several times or nearly burned myself on them many times just trying to move it around. But is it worth the high price? I am also familiar with a failing smaller heater/fan (we've had two fail) but I don't know what the long term reliability would be for an EdenPure. I also like the remote feature (I wouldn't buy the smaller EdenPure without the remote since it's just as overpriced for what you get.)

It's why I haven't gone out and gotten one yet. DW really wants me to look into something, because I must agree with her that the price of propane makes an electric solution to help heat the rig viable, but not at that initial price. In the meantime we stay home or RV in warmer climates.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote