View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 01:03 PM   #4
Tom N OH
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17678
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTH View Post
I was not sold on In Command when we got ours. I now love the system. Ours has worked very well and I find it very handy. Can be sitting outside and the wind comes up. Nice to be able to grab the phone and retract the awnings without going in. Can hit the awning lights in the evening as it gets dark. Can change temp settings from bed. I have been surprised how much I use it. I know it sounds really lazy but it is in fact very helpful to be able to do things from multiple locations.

I now really like this feature. I think the Legacy package is a good value for the number of useful things that are included. That has been my experience. Good luck with your decision
We’re with DTH. Love the Legacy package & IN•Command system. No issues with ours at all. There was a software update this spring that made some nice improvements to the IN·Command. Love the looks of the rear cap over the boring flat wall. Looks much better in our opinion. The surge protector is just that, not an all-encompassing EMS, so we transferred the EMS from our old MHC to the new unit. We don’t need the generator prep/transfer switch, but you don’t really know it’s there unless you open the front compartment. Ours came with the full body paint & that’s the BEST option ever. WAY better than gel coat & decals.
Tom N OH is offline   Reply With Quote