View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 11:17 AM   #7
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Hand View Post
I have a 15 and opted to not have the remote control. I was concerned about losing the remote. I did what you did, fill with a electric air pump. What a pain it was. We went on a trip and visited 26 places and getting all that st6uff out was stupid. Since I installed the air pump life has gotten much better.

How do you know how much air in the bags? I have a gauge in the cab with a switch that I use to work the pump. That looks like a nice setup. I had to install a plate and bolt the pump to that. I also got some of that wire loom and ran my air lines through that.

I have my Schrader valve in the bed of my truck by the 7 pin plug. I just use a digital pressure gauge to check the pressure. The Air Lift remote and the pressure gauge are within .5 psi. Prior to the getting the Air Lift, I used a Harbor Freight 20V hand held airpump to fill my bags.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-3722.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	257.9 KB
ID:	8950  
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote