View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 10:58 AM   #1
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Air Lift Wireless One review

For those with airbags or those considering installing airbags, this 2nd. generation Air Lift Wireless One EZ Mount compressor, kit#25980EZ, is a tidy package. I have been running Firestone airbags for years and normally just fill from a Schrader valve. I just installed this kit, which is compatible with any airbag unit. It offers a no-drill installation, with the use of a large u-bolt that goes around your boxed frame rail. The only hole you have to drill is for compressor.'s ground wire, which is next to it on the frame. The wiring is very straightforward, comes with a fuse and the option to wire to a 10amp or smaller ignition source. If wiring to your ignition source, you will need a fuse tap. On my 2020 Chevy the fuse tap I needed was a Micro2 10amp fuse tap. I also kept my Schrader valve in case the system ever went down. The entire system is controlled with a small remote and you are able to keep 3 preset pressures. This unit also has an app that allows you to run the system from your smart phone. I bought this kit on amazon for $430.00. They do offer another kit which allows you to air up each airbag independently, but that is a couple hundred dollars more. After installing, the system started right up, there were no leaks, and the system aired up and down as it should. It will be nice to now have the option to adjust the pressure if needed while on the road. Oh, and better yet, it is made in the USA.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-3706.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	427.5 KB
ID:	8940   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-3707.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	243.2 KB
ID:	8941   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-3711.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	8942   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-3715.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	8943  
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote