View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 10:28 AM   #12
twindman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5651
They all suck at times. When I first got my rig (2006) I had AAA, Good Sam, and State Farm plus Chevy service. Just 20 miles outside Rock Springs (?) Wy we were feeling a bounce bounce bounce. Determined it was a bad bulge on the truck tire. That was my first trip and I didn't know how to get the tire down from the hanger under the truck. Also raining off and on. Since I paid for service I thought they should come fix me up. It was Saturday afternoon (or Friday). One place looked around and couldn't find anyone. The other said they couldn't come. finally one found someone in town. They said they couldn't come because they closed at 5 pm and had a party to go to. Then someone said if they did come, they would have to tow me to town and the store didn't open until Monday so I would sit all weekend. I gave up and a nice guy at the exit helped me get the tire down and change it. (He had worked in his Dad's service station in AZ) So I just headed south (to AZ) with no spare and got to a rv park around 10 pm. Drove the rest of the way with no spare, but had no further problems - thank goodness.
Enough of my rant!

Tom and Gail
2013 Mountaineer 362
2012 Silverado 2500
twindman is offline   Reply With Quote