View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 06:27 PM   #5
Trout30
Established Member

M.O.C. #28508
Hey Paul, I had the exact same problem. Found out the ATS (auto transfer switch) is bad. Every time I ran the Gen, like at a rest stop for lunch, then got home and plugged into my 50 amp power in garage, I had no power. I removed the under bay storage wall to the left of the door opening, located the ATS box, and banged on it a couple times to re-set the ATS. It has worked each time for me. Waiting for warranty appointment to have it replaced. While waiting for warranty replacement we have taken several short trips. With each trips set up and plug-in to pedestal I have had my shore power work. So far, the ATS stays switched to shore power during travel vibration...not sure why. I only have to 'bang on the box' after running the Gen. I learned about this on the forum. This is a great site for all of us MOC members. Hope this helps you out...Steve
2021 Montana Legacy, 3781RL, Cobalt FBP, Cottage Kitchen, CareFree SOK III toppers, Onan 5.5KW Gen, Solar 300W, 2000W Magnum inverter, Goodyear 17.5" G114's, 2-100 amp Battle Born Batteries, Waste Master w/storage box, Frizz Life water filters, Hughes WatchDog.
2015 GMC 3500HD Denali, 4x4, DuraMax, CC, SRW, SB, PullRite Slider, Truck USA Roll top.
Trout30 is offline   Reply With Quote