View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 09:02 PM   #20
Montana Man
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21963
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.S.O'Donnell View Post
First... I absolutely don't care what truck people drive. It's their money and decision and I have virtually no ego regarding the subject. The whole "my truck is better than your truck" discussions are a complete waste of time, about as juvenile as they come, and almost always end up being carried on by a couple of people with obvious issues.

Second...There is no such thing as a trouble free vehicle. Nathan Moss from Less Junk More Journey had nothing but trouble out of his Dodge that ended up costing him over $3,300 out of pocket right off the bat.

Third... There are lots of "hot shot" people that have chosen Fords over and over again to make a living. I can assure you that if they were as bad a you contend they would not be doing that.

Personally I wish people would stop the whole truck "measuring" thing and find another subject to fill their time.
I know people that buy Fords because they are narrow minded and refuse to buy any other brand. I agree with you if someone wants to spend $70k on a truck it is their business. If they replace their trucks when the warranty runs out then it really doesn't matter if you have to remove the cab to replace prematurely worn injectors and turbos. I have no brand loyalty. When it comes to spending my money I want the best available. When it comes to Fords, my last one was a 7.3. They have yet to top that one. My Ram is up to 10 or 11 recalls and some of which have no fixes. In spite of that, they are the most reliable and least expensive to maintain. It's just the way it is.