View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 10:31 AM   #3
GordonR
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1801
Send a message via AIM to GordonR
RV Service Manager - I just read your “what I have to say to Keystone” note. I certainly agree that it provides a different perspective. I’ll be interested to hear if there is any response from Keystone, but I don’t expect one.

I’m also interested in how other dealer’s perspectives compare to yours. There is clearly an opportunity for Keystone to improve their quality practices. Comments scattered throughout the forum support that need. However, from a business perspective, it seems that if you’re losing money handling a product line, you drop it – and sooner rather than later. The treatment you talk about, regarding reimbursement for Keystone warranty work, is something that the end consumer doesn’t see or hear about very often. I hope things improve because it seems that you have your customer’s best interest at heart. As a complete aside, if all dealers are losing money on Keystone warranty work, maybe we should all take our warranty work to Melissa’s dealer.

Finally, you’re correct about the forum. I’ve learned more practical information here by asking questions of people who have experience with the product and the issues than I have from the manufacturer and dealer combined. The overall positive tone of the forum, owners helping owners, is one of the factors that caused me to buy my Montana.

Gordon
GordonR is offline   Reply With Quote