Thread: Door lock
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 04:53 AM   #19
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bncinwv
Dang Ed, you have really got to go fishing or something. When an owner starts taking unbroken parts of the rig apart just out of curiosity, that is a bad (or good?) sign of entirely too much time on their hands!
Bingo
Unfortunately Bingo, salmon fishing is finished locally, the next run will be Steelhead in late December. So after cleaning, oiling and replacing a pawl in my level wind reel with it's many parts I was feeling pretty cocky I could accomplish the task on the door handle. One wants to be cautious when "operating" on something you have not had apart before especially if there is no one else to blame when a part goes missing or you have one left over.

I feel that time is never wasted when you are learning, after several hours of gathering leaves, completing the final stage on my new hitch mounted step for the TV, completion of DW prescribed chores, no mind altering components there. I was left with free time and this burning desire to waste a few minutes to gain some knowledge about RV door handles.

Now I want to thank the OP for making his post and bringing up the possibility of this door lock issue. As well the method of getting the air out of your propane lines after refilling a tank. I learned something about our door locks and that is always good, thank you.

Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote