View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 02:04 PM   #10
bcrvman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26399
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemiallen View Post
First time needing to run the gas heater , 2021 3120 with in command. Temp reads 50 F both front and rear sensors. Settings on the in command are : Mode-HEAT, Source-GAS, Fan- Auto, Vent- Close, vent fan - Off. Temp -50, set-70. Symptoms- runs fan to clear system, after maybe 10 seconds gas ignites as indicated by roar of the furnace, lol. Ran 1-1/2 minutes, kicks off after the floor vents push good heat, and then the ceiling fans come on pushing cold air out of the round outlets. It sounds like the Heat-pump is the source of the round outlets, but cold air after several minutes. I had to turn the heat setting to off for the heat pump-fan to turn off. A Second time retrying it only runs around a minute then again turns off and pushes cold air out of ceiling round outlets.

I tried it on Electric, all the other settings as listed above, but I don't feel heat ever coming out, but the fan ( and a/c sounds like it comes on, just no warm air coming out) does kick on.

I don't have the heater manual , they gave us 2 refer manuals but no heater manual. I am thinking it is probably the settings of the in command , but know from research a key issue is to run on Auto, but can't find any posts dealing with a unit that pushes heat but turns off after running good for about 90 seconds. Hoping it's user error vs malfunctions.

Thanks for any help

Allen
If you have one of the Micro Air Easy Touch thermostats, it is a known bug. What I have done is wait for the dual cool/heat icon comes on after switching from away to home then manually selecting Furnace. mode and turned off the AC/Heat Pump breaker. They are working on a fix but I don't like how they are doing it.
3,000 watt hybrid inverter with 120A charger
bcrvman is offline   Reply With Quote