View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 04:54 PM   #26
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Artemus Gordon

Your conclusion is without facts to support it. Members go out on a limb all the time for each other and call Keystone. I doubt any of us have "special love" for our patron manufacturer. The correct message a reasonable person would have concluded logically is this: The MOC is not the forum you seek. Neither can or should It move in the direction of your original post. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not the correct venue. That said, your free to create a group that can meet those goals and objections. I think many here would join!
As I stated in my last post it was not my intent to turn the MOC into anything other than what it is, but rather to suggest I do feel there is more the MOC could do in benefiting the members, and I still feel that way. Never was it my suggestion to create a group that could meet the goals or "objectives" you have suggested.

Whether in support or opposition, I have respected everyone's opinions and thanked them for contributing, I have respected the Mission Statement of the MOC and had no intention of pursuing the issue further in this forum.

Although I may have wished to respond to individual posts I did not. I think it only fair and reasonable that I be given the same respect, and not be singled out as some kind of bad guy.

I have had my say, you Artemus, and others have had yours, no one other than myself has been singled out because of their opinion, please give me the courtesy I and others have exhibited in this thread.

Thank you

Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote