View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 12:14 PM   #10
raucnd
Established Member

M.O.C. #4926
The plot thickens................After numerous phone calls,email to Dometic and visits to the local R.V. dealer, who installed the new control board, which didn't fix the problem, we find out that for us to get the CCC, we have to pay for it. Even though the problem started, and we emailed Dometic when our trailer was less that a year old, the fact that "our dealer" ignored Dometic's email and did nothing except call me names after I found the A/C furnace was not fixed, he also didn't report it to Montana and they (Montana) say they have no responsibility. It is up to Dometic and Dometic doesn't want to pay for it.
As we are on the road, the same dealer who put in new control board, is sending someone out tomorrow to "trouble shoot" per faxed instructions that Dometic was to fax them today.
It is sad that we have no recourse against dealers who DO NOT do maintenance or turn in customers's problems to Montana so they can have a record of same.
A word to the wise, dont make the same mistakes we did. I am not sorry I put our dealer's name and what he said to me on this forum. I strongly advise everyone to STAY AWAY FROM HIS BUSINESS!
raucnd is offline   Reply With Quote