View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 01:39 PM   #13
Mikelff
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26851
If you use a microbial black water tank treatment in your black tank, as well as your grey tank, back flushing becomes a non issue. You will not experience blockages and your tanks will flush with ease. Also destroys toilet paper and you can use anything that is labeled septic tank safe. If my tanks are lightly used, I don't even bother to back flush. The only thing you need to do is keep using the microbial tank treatment. When I do flush my tanks it is a light flush because when you flush your tank you are also flushing the microbes, which you don't want to do. One of the products mentioned below says to NOT back flush your tank for this reason. The microbes will clean your tank from top to bottom. Any sludge currently stuck in your tanks will be gone in short order. The only thing you will want is a clear elbow attachment so see that your tank is emptying completely. I am a bit surprised more folks don't know about this. All this extra equipment for back flushing is a waste of money and extra work. Do yourself a favor and do your own research. The top products are Unique brand "Digest-it", Caravan sensor and tank treatment, and Tank Techs Rx. The first two are available on Amazon, as well as other places (Google it). tanktechsrx.com. Your black and grey tanks issues are a thing of the past. Empty, add more treatment, and forget it.
Mikelff is offline   Reply With Quote