View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 06:57 AM   #38
OnlyRoom42
Established Member

M.O.C. #30039
Winegard is crap

My Air/gateway goes down 2-4 times a day. I have to take the gateway off the wall and unplug as it was NoT installed with the external power switch. I am less than mile away from the tower can see it from my window. Winegard support is completely useless. I complained so much they sent a new gateway…..same issue. Now they ignore my calls/emails.
We have a Verizon SIM. Verizon spent a few days researching the issue and found no issue.
Who is to blame?
Have had my Montana since November and winegard never worked two days in a row. Wife and I both work from home and has grown into one big pile of rubbish. If there is a product that works for WiFi then keystone should install it otherwise stop installing winegard.
I had a winegard Connect 2 in our LTV and it worked good no issues like this. Might think that after spending lots of money on this fifth wheel we could get something that works. NOW I have to spend even more money on a cell antenna, booster, wires,and hotspot to work I think the Air is an inferior product
If anybody has a cell booster abs hotspot I would like to know what you have that works
OnlyRoom42 is offline   Reply With Quote