View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 11:22 AM   #3
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
In my Montana, I had to plug the coax cable into the outside jack, (which is actually is my wet bay ... and not the one that says "satellite") Then, the power booster had to be turned off. Ours is a front living room and the power booster and 12 volt refrigerate lighter plug is actually inside the cabinet beside and down the television on the passenger side of the camper.

There was also a jumper cable connecting 2 coax jacks on that power booster. I left that jumper attached. Both televisions in the camper worked on cable then after I rescanned. My televisions are Furrion televisions.

I'm don't know what that "Key" thing is. I've seen this term pop-up before on threads dealing with televisions, but I have no clue what that is.

Hope this helps. The other option, is the run the coax cable into the camper and attach it directly to the television, which is what we did the first 2 or three outings we had the our Montana when new. I could not get cable to work any other way on the televisions.

It was only by accident I found the antenna booster inside that cabinet, positioned where you absolutely cannot see it just by looking inside the cabinet. After that, everything worked great!

Find the booster, and turn the green light off. Cable should work. Rescan the television.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote