View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #6
BusyCarol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12641
If I remember correctly the original location was in Coeur D'Alene and was much more scenic (trees) etcetera. However, when the Wagonmasters checked the site out the location was too small to accommodate a group of our size and a few other reasons. The complaint was then that the new location is too far away for Coeur D'Alene and does not lend itself to a day trip. Please note that I am writing this all from memory so if anyone is reading this and I am stating the situation incorrectly please do NOT hesitate to correct me!

The new site is a little sparse for my tastes as well...I LOVE trees and wildlife but I understand that they have to pick based on a location that can meet the needs of the group. It sounds like the amenities of this location are amazing! No one will have to worry about hitting a tree limb or cutting a corner to tightly!

My DH has just informed me that we are still waiting to find out the dates of another event. I am hoping we will know before April 15th. I would love to meet some other MOC members and say hello to the ones we met at Q (if any are going). I guess we will keep our fingers crossed!
BusyCarol is offline   Reply With Quote