View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 07:23 AM   #1
mr68gts
Established Member

M.O.C. #24185
changes for 2020 model 3810MS

Our 2020 Legacy Package 3810MS showed up this week at the dealer. (FINALLY! WOO HOO!)
They made some cosmetic changes for 2020 and moved a couple things around! The power cord real is now under the bedroom slide out! The lighter wood looks awesome. They changed the interior trimmings up also. No more boring white ceiling panels. The interior glass is now different, and the fascia side of the island has been fancied up! They changed the rims, changed the taillights and moved the camera down just above the rear window. ( I think it used to be mounted with the rear lights at the roof line?)
We ordered it with the solar system and the salesman was surprised that there was no battery yet all the lights functioned! They added a window in the bedroom slide out. I think a window above the stove. (don't remember if the 2019 had it or not)
I also noticed yesterday that there was no outside tv or space for one! Not that I care. I am not going to watch tv outside. Never have, in fact we don't really watch tv anyway so it's not a problem! It may be an option though, not sure.
I will see what I can do to get pictures up tonight.
mr68gts is offline   Reply With Quote