View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 06:56 AM   #6
kroskes
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #27204
Good day JNLVaughn -

if things stay the same as last year (it was our first year) no packets are mailed. There will be an amazing “parking team” who will share your site number and even assist you to park in your spot! EVERYONE is totally amazing and helpful. There is a dedicated time where everyone picks up their packets as well as getting your Montana t-shirts. Also bring money with you as this is c where you will pay for the events you have signed up for (the Team is definitely working on that!). There will also be other items for sale (hats, t-shirts …. well there was last year). Also this is where you would pay for having your truck and rig weighed if you choose that).

There will be signs posted as to which drive to enter and as I mentioned earlier the Parking Team is driving around in golf carts assisting everyone.

It takes a FAMILY to run this village and believe me when I say …. this Montana Family is THE BEST!

This entire event is still in the very early stages as the Wagon Masters and the Assistant Wagon Masters are hard at work , getting everything together !

i hope this helps - happy camping and safe travels / see you in September!
kroskes is offline   Reply With Quote